Sunday, December 10, 2017

First Blog Post!

Hello, all - Herc here.  Just thought I'd spend a moment talking a little about this particular blog I've put together.

First of all, let me explain a bit about the name.  By "Do-It-Yourself and Survival Guide," I'm really not talking about going off in the woods, dropping off the grid, and living off the land.  Nor am I talking about some post-apocalyptic existence where society has collapsed, and human beings are fighting like cats and dogs over scraps we currently throw in the trash. 

No, what I'm focused on are those litle day-to-day issues we have, where - with a little know-how - you could probably do it yourself.  Things like drafting a will, fighting a parking ticket, putting together an emergency kit...

That said, I think it should be ovbvious (but I'll state it for the record) that nothing here is to be construed as legal advice. It's just recommended courses of action should you decide to try your own hand at certain tasks (like drafting your own will) rather then hire someone.  Good luck to all, and thanks for dropping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment